Monday, October 17, 2011

~Indian Images




For the upcoming project, I chose to
use Indian culture as my inspiration. I
love Indian culture because of it's
rich history, brilliant colors, fashion
and ornate architecture.




I have already complied my 15 images, but here are 3 news ones that I might use
to gather colors or ideas from during
the project. The first is of four women dancing in decorative Saris (their gowns), the next one, of colorful spices, and the last,a beautiful shot of the Taj Mahal and a reflection of it in the water.




I'm not sure whether I'm going to
do chocolate or candy for the project,
so far all I've done is my brainstorming exersize, and have also
begun considering possible color
schemes, typefaces and basic logo
designs for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment